1. INFORMATION CLAUSE TO ADD TO THE PURCHASES AND RETURNS SECTION
By completing the data requested in this section, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data.
Your data will be processed by Sacyr Construcción Plaza de la Encarnación, SL, a company of the Sacyr Group, to process your request and will be transferred to the company that manages ticket purchases. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability by postal mail to Calle Condesa de Venadito, 7, 28027 Madrid, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, providing ID or equivalent document, identifying yourself as a user of the Setas de Sevilla website and specifying your request
The purpose of this document is to inform users of the Setas de Sevilla website about the processing of personal data that is carried out while browsing.
1. Ownership of the Website
The ownership of the Website belongs to Sacyr Construcción Plaza de la Encarnación, SL, with NIF B87564720, a company of the Sacyr Group, domiciled in Condesa de Venadito No. 7, 28027 Madrid, company listed in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 35089, Page 9, Sheet number M631031
Sacyr Construcción Plaza de la Encarnación is a company that is part of the Sacyr Group. You can contact our Data Protection Officer here: email@example.com.
2. Data collected and treatment purposes
- Through the mere access to the Service, Sacyr Construcción Plaza de la Encarnación collects the IP address and other data related to the connection and its origin. The IP address is a code that identifies the user's internet connection at a specific time.
Only the user's internet access provider can identify the subscriber who was assigned an IP address at a specific time. By the very nature of the server that supports the Service, the user's IP address is automatically recorded along with the date and time of access.
- Sacyr Construcción Plaza de la Encarnación will treat the data collected in the Purchases and returns section and which users provide to meet their purchase or return request. The personal data that it will treat of said users are: name, surname, e-mail, telephone, address and billing information.
3. Legal grounding for the treatment
- The legal grounding that allows Sacyr Construcción Plaza de la Encarnación to process the personal data of users collected in the contact form and in the purchases and returns section is the user's informed and voluntary consent.
4. Recipients of data and international transfers.
Your personal data may be transferred to Administrations, Authorities and Public Bodies, including Courts and Tribunals, when required through applicable regulations.
Likewise, Sacyr Construcción Plaza de la Encarnación operates with collaborators that provide services, such as computer and web maintenance companies or ticketing companies that, due to the provision of their services, access personal data of Sacyr Construcción Plaza de la Encarnacion.
Sacyr Construcción Plaza de la Encarnación selects and controls these third parties with whom it has signed data protection agreements, where they undertake to follow a series of data protection obligations. Outside of the above assumptions, Sacyr Construcción Plaza de la Encarnación does not communicate your personal data to any additional third party. In the event that any of its service providers or computer systems is located outside the EU, Sacyr Construcción Plaza de la Encarnación will adopt all the guarantees that are applicable in accordance with the regulations established to guarantee adequate data management.
5. Retention of personal data
Personal data will be retained for the period of time during which some type of legal liability may arise (e.g., until the prescription of liability that may derive from regulations on data protection or cybersecurity).
6. Rights of users regarding data protection.
Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment and portability, as well as revoking the consent given, regarding the treatment for which Sacyr Construcción Plaza de la Encarnación, SL is liable, by writing to the person in charge, Proving your identity, to the following address: Calle Condesa de Venadito, 7, 28027 or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, providing ID or equivalent document, identifying yourself as a user of the Setas de Sevilla website and specifying your request.
If users wish for further information in this regard or consider their right to data protection violated, they can contact the Data Protection Delegate of the Sacyr Group (email@example.com) or the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
3.7. Security Measures
Sacyr Construcción Plaza de la Encarnación has adopted all the necessary security measures to ensure the integrity, security and preservation of the personal data stored in its systems, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection, acknowledging and appreciating the importance of responsible use of this information.